Sunday, September 9, 2007

Music for Brethren, pt 4

This time, this is sparked by seeing a great product. I won't buy this, but I am tempted: a leather cover for an iPod, complete with gilt "Hymn Book" marking, and an elastic strap just like the levitical notebooks. Link.

But anyway, here's another pair of songs:

"Silent All These Years" by Tori Amos. "Got the AntiChrist in the kitchen yelling at me again".

"Glory Train" by Randy Newman, from "Randy Newman's Faust". Actually, I could fill many of these postings with Randy Newman.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Ah, now you've struck a chord survivor with Randy Newman...Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Bear and Let's Drop the Big One now only need the first bar or two to set me singing. I know, I know... that dates me, but they still are amazingly relevant.And I've just arrived home from a sunday afternoon concert of Mozart's Requiem !